Open Recruitment Accounting Policy Bank - London

Accounting Policy - Senior Manager - Banking
Job Type : Permanent
Location : City of London
Salary : £65k - £80k pa + strong benefits
Start Date : ASAP
Duration : Permanent
Reference : 110832-SN55644_091223
 
My client is a global banking group with market leading platforms within retail, wholesale and investment banking and wealth management. A outstanding opportunity has arisen within the accounting advisory team within the corporate & wholesale division. This role would suit a technically strong chartered accountant, with previous accounting advisory experience within a bank or Big 4 accounting firm, who enjoys working as part of a small, specialist group who work closely with business heads to advise on a range of accounting issues.

This role provides accounting advisory across the whole product portfolio of the division, giving exposure to leasing, structured finance, securitisation, debt for debt and debt for equity restructures, strategic disposals, asset finance - 80% of this persons time will be focussed on transaction advisory work, with the remaining 20% on policy monitoring, development of divisional accounting policies in conjunction with group and provision of technical training to colleagues within the division.

This person will also play a key role in the interpretation and implementation of the various new accounting standards that are soon to be implemented, including IFRS 9,10, 12 and 13.

This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with significant PQE relevant to the level of the role and strong expertise in IFRS advisory within banking, either within another bank in an accounting policy role, or within the accounting advisory team of one of the Big 4. Candidates with audit experience and a strong technical element to their experience will also be considered.Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.  

APPLY NOW
 
Source : http://jobs.dailymail.co.uk/job/accounting-policy-senior-manager-banking-944464800?src=search_channel_CJBA
Share This